Code of Ethics in Investor Relations
In addition to the Employees’ Code of Conducts, it is essential that the investor relations should also adhere to the following Code of Ethics.
- Disclose the information accurately, clearly, timely, and equally to all stakeholders, and avoid any misunderstanding and misrepresentation.
- Ensure equal access to information for all relevant stakeholders.
- Promptly respond to queries from investors, investment analysts, and other stakeholders.
- Perform duties based on shareholders’ and other stakeholders’ interests.
- Protect the Company’s confidential information and do not use any inside information for personal benefit.
- Perform duties professionally, with best knowledge and capability.
- Keep up with Company’s development and information, and always keep on improving efficiency. Familiarize himself or herself with the business and financial operations of the Company.
- Build confidence and enhance Company’s image and attitude, as well as maintain good relationships with stakeholders.
- Implement a silent period and a guideline on trading of Company’s shares prior to the release of financial results.