Nomination and Remuneration Committee
Dr. Naris Chaiyasoot
Chairman of the Audit Committee, Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee, Independent Director
Date of Directorship: March 20, 2013
- B.A. Economics (Honors), Thammasat University
- M.A. Economics (English Program), Thammasat University
- Ph.D Economics, University of Hawaii. U.S.A.
Seminar AccomplishmentThai Institute of Directors (IOD):
- Chartered Director Class (CDC), Class 3/2008
- Director Certification Program (DCP), Class 82/2006
- Director Accreditation Program (DAP), Class 32/2005
- Finance for Non-Finance Directors (FND), Class 19/2005
- Aug 2015 - Present Chairman / Member of Audit Committee, Banpu Power Plc.
- Mar 2013 - Present Chairman of the Audit Committee, Independent Director, Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee, GMM Grammy Plc.
- Dec 2012 - Present Director and President of the Audit Committee, Fortune Parts Industry Plc.
- 2009 - 2012 Director, Thai Oil Plc.
- 2008 - 2011 Director, PTT Plc.
- Oct 2015 - Present Chairman, RX Co., Ltd
- Oct 2015 - Present Advisory, Organization for Reserches in art, culture, urban and leisure development (ORAC), Japan
- Jul 2014 - Sep 2015 Director, Export-Import Bank of Thailand
- Apr 2014 - Sep 2015 Director, Bangkok Commercial Asset Management Co.,Ltd.
- Oct 2011 - Sep 2015 Chairman, Dhanarak Asset Development Co.,Ltd.
- 2010 - Sep 2015 Chairman, Deposit Protection Agency
- Jan 2015 - Sep 2015 Deputy Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance
- Dec 2011 - Sep 2014 Director-General, The Treasury Department, Ministry of Finance
- 2011 - Jun 2014 Chairman, Small and Medium Enterprise Development
- 2010 - 2011 Board Member, Capital Market Supervisory Board The Securities and Exchange Commission
- 2010 - 2011 Director-General, Fiscal Policy Office, Ministry of Commerce
- 2009 - 2010 Deputy Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance
Miss Suwimon Jhungjotikapisit
Director (Authorized Director), Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee, Company Advisor
Date of Directorship: November 13, 2010
- Bachelor of Political Science, Chulalongkorn University (Honors)
Seminar AccomplishmentThe Thai Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Director Certification Program (DCP), Class 12/2001
- Jul 2014-Present Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee, GMM Grammy Plc.
- Nov 2010-Present Director (Authorized Director), GMM Grammy Plc.
- 2005-Present Company Advisor, GMM Grammy Plc.
- Dec 2010-Present Director, Index Creative Village Plc. Director, MGA Co.,Ltd.
- Nov 2010-Present Director, GMM Media Plc. Director, GMM Tai Hub Co.,Ltd. Director, Image Publishing Co.,Ltd. Director, Luckdee Thaweesuk Co.,Ltd.
- Oct 2010-Present Director, GR Vocal Studio Co., Ltd Director, Exact Co.,Ltd.
- Sep 2010-Present Director, A Gen Event Agency Co., Ltd.
- May 2010-Present Director, Acts Studio Co., Ltd.
- Jul 2009-Present Director, Ruam Fah Deaw Gun Co.,Ltd.
Mr. Suvit Mapaisansin
Member of the Audit Committee, Member of the Corporate Governance and Ethics Committee, Independent Director, Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee
Date of Directorship: April 29, 2015
- Bachelor of Economics, Chulalongkorn University
- Master of Business Management, Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University
Thai Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Course Audit Committee Program Class 37/2011
- Course Director Certification Program Class 12/2001
- 2012-Present Director, Kiatnakin Public Company Limited
- April 3,2014- Present Independent Director / Member of the Audit Committee, Golden Lime Public Company Limited
- 2011-2012 Chairman of the Audit Committee / Member of the Audit Committee, Krungthai Card Public Company Limited
- 2009-2012 Independent Director, Krungthai Card Public Company Limited
- 2003-2009 Chief Executive Officer, Phatra Securities Public Company Limited
- 2010-Present Director, Phatra Capital Public Company Limited
- 2009-Present Director, Phatra Securities Public Company Limited
- 2012-2014 Chairman of the Board of Directors, Phatra Asset Management Company Limited
- 2011-April 2, 2014 Independent Director / Member of the Audit Committee, Golden Lime Company Limited
- 2012-2014 Chairman of the Board of Directors, KK TRADE Securities Company Limited
- Jun. 26, 2002-May 27, 2003 Vice Chairman of the Board The Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Feb. 6, 2001-Jun. 25, 2002 Director, The Stock Exchange of Thailand
- 2000-2002 Managing Director, Merrill Lynch Phatra Securities Co.,Ltd.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee
- Setting guidelines and policies in nominating Board of Directors and other Committee members by considering what would be the appropriate number, structure and composition of members and outlining necessary directors' qualifications and proposing these ideas for approval by the Board of Directors and/or Shareholders Meeting as appropriate.
- Searching, selecting and proposing appropriate persons to assume the position of the Company's directors whose terms have expired and/or became vacant, including newly appointed director.
- Executing other tasks related to nominations as assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Evaluating the performance of the top management and reporting to the Board of Directors for their consent.
- Preparing guidelines and policies in determining the Board of Directors and other committees' remuneration and proposing it to the Board of Directors and/or Shareholders Meeting for approval as appropriate.
- Determining necessary and appropriate monetary and non-monetary remuneration, for individual members of the Board of Directors and the top management each year, for the director's remuneration by taking into consideration each director's duties and responsibilities, performance and comparisons against similar businesses and the benefits expected in return from each director. The report will be submitted to the Board of Directors for consent and to the Shareholders' Meeting for approval.
- Taking responsibility to support the Board of Directors and being responsible for explaining and answering any questions regarding the Board of Directors' remuneration in the Shareholders Meeting.
- Reporting policies and principles/reasons in determining the remuneration of directors and management according to the the SET guidelines by disclosing them in the Company's annual information disclosure (Form 56-1) and annual report.
- Being responsible for any other tasks related to the remuneration as assigned by the Board of Directors.