Corporate Secretary and Head of Compliance
Mrs. Somsuda Ruampumsuk
Corporate Secretary and Head of Compliance
- Bachelor of Engeneering Computor Engineering King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
The Thai Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Company Secretary Program (CSP) Class 71/2016
- Board Reporting Program (BRP) Class 19/2016
- Company Reporting Program (CRP) Class 16/2016
- Effective Minute Taking (EMT) Class 36/2016
- Fundamentals for Corporate Secretaries
- Advances for Corporate Secretaries
- Smart Disclosure Program (SDP)
- SCP Straight Through
- CSR for Corporate Sustainability:P01 Class 8
- Criminal Liablitiies of Representatives of Juristic Person Act Seminar (May 18, 2017)
- New set portal system Seminar (May 23, 2017)
- Guidelines for the use of the Securities Change Management System for Directors, Executives and Auditors (Form 59-2) Seminar (July 11, 2017)
- New CG Code Seminar (July 31, 2017)
- New Issuer Portal Training Course (Nov 10, 2017)
- AGM Assessment Project (Dec 8, 2017)
TLCA Executive Development Program (TLCA)
The Securiies and Exchange Commission
Thai Investor Association
Number of Share Holding (%) as of 27/2/2018
- 10 Aug 2016 - Present Secretary of the Corporate Governance and Ethics Committee, GMM Grammy Plc.
- 1 Jan 2016 - Present Director, Office of Corporate Secretary, GMM Grammy Plc.
- 13 May 2015 - Present Corporate Secretary, GMM Grammy Plc.
- 13 May 2015 - 31 Dec 2015 Manager, Office of Corporate Secretary, GMM Grammy Plc.
- Mar 2013 - May 2015 Co-ordinator Manager, GMM Grammy Plc.
- Jun 2012 - Aug 2013 Procurement Director, TT&T Plc.
- 2009 - 2012 Acting Regulatory Affair Director, TT&T Plc.
- 2005 - 2009 Concession Management Manager, TT&T Plc.
- 1994 - 2005 Engineer, TT&T Plc.
- 21 July 2015 - Present ompany Secretary, The One Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Mrs. Somsuda Ruampumsuk, Director of Corporate Secretary, as the Company Secretary, effective as of May 13, 2015. This person is considered well qualified with great capabilities, possesses many years of useful experience, successfully participated in training seminars and related courses required and being able to carry out the duties of the Company Secretary so that the Company adheres to related laws and Good Corporate Governance regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Company Secretary
- Being a Secretary to the Board of Directors by coordinating with all parties in organizing Board of Directors Meetings and Shareholders Meetings so that they adhere to principles of Good Corporate Governance and related regulations, the Company’s Articles of Associations and best practices and related laws such as the Securities and Exchange Act and the Public Limited Company Act B.E. 2535.
- Being responsible for disclosing the Company’s information in line with the SET’s and SEC’s regulations and other regulatory bodies.
- Providing basic advice to the Board of Directors and executives who have to follow the Company’s Articles of Association, rules of the SEC and SET and any new regulations that may be relevant to the Company.
- Preparing and storing important documents such as the registration of the Company’s directors, the invitation letter and minutes of the Board of Directors Meeting, the invitation letter and minutes of the Shareholders Meeting, the Annual Report, shares holding report of directors and executives team and reports of conflicts of interest filed by directors and executives.
- Supervising various activities and events performed by the Board of Directors to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of their works and the greatest benefits to the Company.
- Coordinating with related parties to ensure that the resolutions from the Board of Directors Meetings and the Shareholders Meetings are carried out.
- Executing additional duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
Qualification of Corporate Secretary
- To have the knowledge and understanding of the company and the business.
- To understand the Corporate Secretary's role.
- To have the knowledge and understanding of the law and regulation of Securities and Exchange Commission, the Stock Exchange of Thailand, Securities and Exchange Act and Public Law.
- Not to use the company’s business opportunity for personal benefits and to keep the secret of the company.
- To have at least 2 year experience as a Corporate Secretary or a secretary of an Executive Board.
- To have good human relations and skills to coordinate with other departments and companies.
Contact: Company SecretarySomsuda Ruampumsuk 0-2669-9291 | Somsuda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Corporate Secretary 0-2669-9712 | 0-2665-8137 | email@example.com