Corporate Governance and Ethics Committee
Corporate Governance and Business Ethics Committee : CGC consists of knowledgeable and capable directors. 4 persons with diverse experiences and knowledge that are beneficial to the good corporate governance of the Company Group.
The Corporate Governance and Ethics Committee had 4 qualified members, comprising 2 independent directors and 2 directors from management team with a 3 year term according to the Company’s Corporate Governance and Business Ethics Manual. Members of the committee are as follows:
Duties and Responsibilities of the Corporate Governance and Ethics Committee
- Proposing Corporate Governance Policies and a Code of Ethics of the Group to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Monitoring and supervising the Group to ensure that corporate governance policies and business ethics specified by the Company are complied with.
- Continuously assessing the Group’s corporate governance policies and code of ethics to ensure that they comply with international standards and/or recommendations from related government organizations and propose these findings for approval from the Board of Directors.
- Evaluating and proposing a Code of Best Practices to the Board of Directors and/or smaller committees in the Group.
- Encouraging the dissemination of the good corporate governance culture across the organization and ensure that it is actually practiced.
- Evaluating appointing and outlining the working team’s roles in supporting the monitoring and supervision of business operations and ethics, as appropriate.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
Remark : Could be considered the profiles of individual sub-committees. More Details