Ethics on Treatment of Trade Partners
The Board of Director treats customers equally and based on mutual benefits. Policy and Guidelines for treatment toward trading partners are as follows:
- Treating trade partners equally, fairly and based on fair returns acceptable to both parties.
- Complying with agreements or conditions mutually agreed upon strictly and in case of non-compliance with any conditions, notify customers immediately to jointly seek solutions on a rationality basis.
- Not asking for or accepting assets or other benefits which are dishonest to trading with trade partners.
- In case there are grounds to believe that there is request or acceptance of assets or other benefits which are undue, information shall be disclosed to trade partners to jointly seek solutions in no time.
- Having a policy or measures of checking and screening trade partners of the Company such as producers and contractors and support undertaking of businesses with trade partners who conduct business fairly without violating human rights and realizing the importance of social responsibility. The company executes a purchasing policy and appoint a purchasing committee in order to select trade partners under transparency and accountability.
- Not giving cooperation to or supporting any persons or organizations which conduct illegal business or are a threat to the society and national security.
- Being committed to maintaining sustainable relationship with trade partners and contract counterparts on the basis of mutual trust.