Risk Management Committee
The Risk Management Committee is composed of at least 3members appointed from the Company’s directors and top executives with relevant knowledge, competence and experience that enable achievement of objectives. The committee composition is regularly reviewed to fit with the Company’s organization structure and nature of business.
The Risk Management Committee comprised 5 members whose terms last 3 years according to the Corporate Governance and Business Ethics Manual of the Company. Members of the committee are as follows:
Note : Additional information and changes during 2022
\1 Ms. Chonlaya Promsri was appointed the member of the Risk Management Committee, according to the resolution of the Board of Directors’ Meeting No.1/2022, held on February 25th, 2022, effective on February 25th, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities of the Risk Management Committee
With the scope of authorities, duties and responsibilities as specified in the Risk Management Committee Charter is, The Risk Management Committee perform duties as assigned by the Board of Directors as follows:
- Assessing and presenting policies, set risk management policy and framework and propose to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Examining and agreeing on acceptable risk levels, approve risk management plans and present to the Board of Directors.
- Continuously monitoring, develop and comply with policies and the risk management framework so the GRAMMY Group will have a risk management system that is uniformly effective throughout the organization to ensure that policies continue to be observed.
- Assessing risk identification and assessment procedures, report on significant risk management activities and enforce procedures to ensure that the organization has sufficient and appropriate risk management systems in place.
- Coordinating with the Audit Committee about significant risk factors and appoint an internal risk assessment team to ensure that the GRAMMY Group’s risk management system is appropriate to the exposure, adapted as needed and adopted throughout the organization.
- Continually reporting to the Board of Directors on significant risks and risk management solutions.
- Recommending and advising the Risk Management Committee and/or departments and/or the relevant working committees about significant risks about risk management, as well as evaluate the appropriate means to improve various databases that are related to the development of risk management solutions.
- Appointing Sub-Committees and/or additional related personnel, or replacements in the Risk Management Committee and/or the Department and/or the working team that is related to managing risks as necessary, as well as determine their roles and responsibilities in order to achieve the objectives.
- Executing other activities that pertain to managing risks as assigned by the Board of Directors.
Remark : Could be considered the profiles of individual sub-committees. More Details