Ethics on Treatment of Creditors
The Board of Directors is committed to conducting business to create creditability for creditors. Policy and Guidelines for treatment toward creditors are as follows:
- Strictly complying with agreements, obligations, covenants and responsibility in the collaterals. In case of non-compliance or default, notifying creditors immediately to jointly explore proper solutions on a rationality basis.
- Maintaining an appropriate capital structure in order to support the business operation and creditor confidence.
- Providing creditors transparent information, and allowing them chances for company visits and having meetings with the Company’s management.
- Not giving cooperation to or supporting any persons or organizations which conduct illegal business or are a threat to the society and national security.
- Being committed to maintaining sustainable relationship with creditors on the basis of mutual Trust.