Board of Directors has appointed the Group Executive Committee which has a structure consisting of the company’s top management team become a member by position to participate in the planning of business strategies, policies, business plans and budgets of the Company and perform duties and operate the business in accordance with the policies and operating directions as set by the Board of Directors, including helping to consider and screen important tasks for the Company’s business operations.
The Group Executive Committee consist of not less than 5 qualified persons and Top Executive Management with knowledge, abilities, experience in each type of business. Members of The Group Executive Committee are as follows:
Mrs. Somsuda Ruampumsuk, Director of Office of Corporate Secretary served as a secretary to the Group Executive Committee.
Note : Additional information and changes during 2022
\1 Ms. Chonlaya Promsri was appointed the Group Executive Committee, according to the resolution of the Board of Directors’ Meeting No.1/2022, held on February 25th, 2022, effective on February 25th, 2022.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Group Executive Committee
- Setting and preparation of the Company’s business strategies, policies, business plans and budgets to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Performing through decision making, instruction relay and assignment execution determined by the Board of Directors, in accordance with the Company’s Authorization and Procedure Manual as being approved by the Board of Directors.
- Operating and managing business according to the policies and directions issued by the Board of Directors.
- Monitoring of the executives under supervision of the Group Chief Executive Officer and carry out duties as determined by the Board of Directors.
- Being responsible for other assignments periodically delegated by the Board of Directors.
- Carrying out the Shareholders’ and the Board of Directors’ resolutions, abiding by laws with honesty and integrity for the benefits of the Company and in accordance with related laws and the Company’s objectives and Articles of Association.
The above duties and responsibilities do not give the Group Executive Committee the authority to approve transactions in which they or any related persons that may have any potential conflicts of interest (as defined by the SEC) with the Company or subsidiaries. All transactions must comply with the SET announcement regarding related matters.
Remark : Could be considered the profiles of individual sub-committees. More Details