Head of Internal Audit
Mr. Wichai Santadanuwat
Head of Internal Audit
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Bangkok University
- Bachelor of Accounting, Bangkok University
The Thai Institute of Directors (IOD):*
- Advance Audit Committee Program (AACP) 34/2019
- Family Business Governance (FBG) 9/2017
- Director Certification Program (DCP) 229/2016
- How to Develop a Risk Management Plan (HRP) 07/2015
- Anti - Corruption: The Practical Guide (ACPG) 09/2014
- Handling Conflict of Interest: What the Board Should do? (2008)
The Institute of Certified Accountants and Auditors of Thailand (ICAAT):
- Fundamental SAP R3 Auditing (2007)
- Risk Assessment for Better Audit Planning (2005)
- Introductory to Computer Assisted in Auditing (2005)
Thai Listed Companies Association (TLCA):
- Risk Management Conference (2009)
- Professional Development Program for Company Secretary 2022
- IT Audit for Non IT Audit, NSTDA Academy (2012)
- Cyber Defense Initiative Conference (CDIC), ACIS Professional Center (2009)
Number of Share Holding (%) (as of 20/2/2023)
- Sep 2014 - Present Internal Audit Senior Director/ Secretary of the Audit Committee GMM Grammy Plc.
- Jan 2007 - Aug 2014 Internal Audit Director/ Secretary of the Audit Committee GMM Grammy Plc.
- Jan 2005 - Dec 2006 Internal Audit Department Manager GMM Grammy Plc.
- May 2001 - Dec 2004 Internal Audit Supervisor GMM Grammy Plc.
- Mar 1997 - Apr 2001 Internal Audit Staff Charoen Pokkaphan Food Plc.
- Jun 1996 - Mar 1997 Internal Audit Staff Bara winsor Co., Ltd
Remarks: \1 Duties and Responsibilities according to the Audit Committee's Charter regarding Head of Internal Audit
- Supervising the Internal Audit Department policies and operations, by evaluating the Internal Audit Charter, the independence of its audits, the scope of work and audit schedules.
- Evaluating, appointing, transferring, and terminating the Head of Internal Audit Department, as well as assessing the performance and approving compensation for the Internal Audit Department in accordance with evaluation performed by the Head of Internal Audit Department and top executives of the Company.
- Reviewing the recommendations conducted by the external auditor and the Internal Audit Department, as well as monitoring the management team to ensure that recommendations have been sufficiently followed and effective action has been taken within an appropriate timeframe.